- Whole Grain Chicken Poppers - 700 pieces
- Corn, Yellow, Cooked - 5 lb + 11 oz
- McCain Mashed Potatoes - 15.6 lbs
- Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded, Reduced Fat - 3 lb + 2 oz
1. Place popcorn chicken on a sheet pan. Bake chicken poppers in a convection oven for 8-10 minutes at 350 F or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
CCP: Heat to 165 F or higher for at least 15 seconds.
2. Prepare mashed potatoes according to instructions.
3. Steam corn for 5-6 minutes or until reaches an internal temperature of 135 F.
CCP: Heat to 135 F or higher for at least 15 seconds.
4. Scoop approximately 5 oz. (1/2 cup eq) of mashed potatoes into bowl.
5. On top of mashed potatoes, place 1/4 cup corn and 14 chicken poppers.
6. Garnish with 1 oz of shredded cheddar cheese and chicken gravy.
CCP: Place in warmer and hold at 135 F or higher until ready to serve.
Chicken Potato Bowl provides 3 oz eq M/MA, 1 oz eq Grain, 3/4 cup eq starchy vegetable.
425 kcal / 17.9 g Total Fat / 5.75 g Saturated Fat / 0 g Trans Fat / 945 mg Sodium