30 pounds Tater tots
1 1/2 tbsp. Salt
38 pounds, 15 oz. Seasoned ground turkey taco meat
11 pounds, 2 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Thaw ground turkey in cooler at least 48 hours in advance (single bag) 72 hours (multiple bags in a box).
2. Thaw cheddar cheese in cooler at least 24 hours in advance.
3. Cook tater tots from a frozen state.
4. Do not pan tots then place the pans in cooler/freezer.
5. Sheet pan must be room temperature and tater tots frozen when placed in the oven.
6. Must batch cook tots.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Spray sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place one (1) bag of tater tots per full sized sheet pan in a single layer.
4. Crowding the pan will affect the quality of the end product.
5. Spray tops of potatoes with cooking spray for added crispness.
6. Bake for 7-8 minutes.
7. Rotate pan and shake several times to turn tots
8. Bake for an additional 7-8 minutes until product reaches an internal temperature of 140° F for 15 seconds and is golden brown.
9. Cooking times may vary based on equipment.
10. Sprinkle with salt and salt free seasoning.
11. Toss tater tots to coat with seasoning.
12. Transfer potatoes to 2" steam table pan only, to keep crispy.
13. DO NOT overfill 2” pan or use a larger pan, tater tots will fall apart.
14. Discard any left at the end of serving; do not save tater tots as leftovers.
CCP: Hold hot foods at 140 degrees F or above.
TURKEY TACO MEAT:
1. Place thawed bag of product into a steam pan and place in steamer.
2. Steam for approximately 30-40 minutes, until internal temperature is 140°F.
3. Remove from steamer.
4. Cut open bag and pour contents into steamtable pan.
CCP: Hold hot food at 135 degrees F.
In a #200 boat, build taco tots on demand:
a. 1/2 cup tater tots (8 tots)-4 oz. spoodle
b. Top tots with 3 oz. spoodle of turkey taco meat
c. Top with #16 scoop of shredded cheddar cheese (1 oz. by weight).
Serve with a 2 oz. grain equivalent.
Note: Tater tots must be crispy prior to topping.